DOLCE COLORWORK pullover - KNITTING KIT
Designer Louise Robert offers us a new soft and romantic stranded colorwork sweater knitted with her hand-dyed 100% cashmere yarn, the beautiful DOLCE.
This pullover is worked entirely in the rnd from the bottom up to the shoulders, using steeks to open the armholes. Find our video tutorial to show you how to secure and cut your steek HERE.
"Here is a project I had in my mind for a long time. I think I was waiting for the perfect yarn and this is exactly what I have found with the Dolce. This exquisite brushed cashmere yarn is so awesome to work stranded colorwork as the fiber is brushed and each stitch tends to stick together. The result is a beautiful and voluptuous color pattern with the softness of the cashmere!" - Louise
INCLUDED IN THIS KNITTING KIT:
- The Dolce Colorwork Pullover knitting pattern (sent as a PDF numeric file)
- Louise Robert Collection DOLCE [100% brushed cashmere, 235 m; 256 yds per 50g skein]
- Color A- BLUE MOON 3 (3, 3, 4, 4) – (4, 5, 6, 6) skeins.
- Color B – AVOINE 2 (2, 3, 3, 3) – (3, 4, 4, 5) skeins.
- Circular needle of 3.75 mm (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Circular needle of 3.25 mm (or size .5 smaller than the size to obtain gauge)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch holder or waste yarn to put sts on hold
- Stitch markers
- Sharp and precise scissors for skeeking
- Crochet hook (optional for steeking)
- Waste yarn in fingering weight (optional for steeking)
GAUGE 30 sts x 32 rows = 4 x 4 inches in colorwork pattern on 3.75 mm needles.
SIZES Final bust circumference = 32 (35, 37, 40, 42) – (45, 50, 53, 56). Recommanded ease of 10 cm; 4 in. You will find the schematic below:
KNITTING LEVEL: intermediate