This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
WATERHOUSE, John Williams is a pre-Raphaelite painter, a movement known to draw inspiration from mythology, Shakespearian characters from the Arthurian legend. The Lady of Shallot, Miranda The Tempest and Ophelia are three canvases that I really like from Waterhouse's work that has transcended nature in all its depth. - Louise
- Composition: 70% Merino wool, 30% Hemp
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 3.5 oz
- Length: 300 meters (328 yds)
- Gauge: 22 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 mm (US #4)
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Machine dry: This yarn has the property of stretching a lot when wet and regaining its shape when machine dried. If, after several washes/machine dryings, you notice that the garment has shrunk a bit, spray it with a little water and dry it flat, stretching it to the desired dimensions.
J'adore cette laine.
oui pour la porter, la tricoter, le look un peu rustique , l'entretint facile , la granula est un de mes coups de coeur
Ce mélange de mérinos et de chanvre se travaille à merveille, elle est douce et légère. Mon chandail respire, il est ni chaud ni froid 🥰
Je l`ai utilisé pour faire un châle. C'est très beau.