This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
SMOOTHIE What do you put in your smoothies? I like to blend banana chunks, strawberries, blackberries, oat milk and some Skyr vanilla yogurt (yum!!). - Louise
- Composition: Single ply 100% highland Peruvian untreated wool (24.5 mic)
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 110 meters (120 yds)
- Gauge: 12 to 13 sts x 18 rows = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 6 to 7 mm (US size 10 to 10.75)
- Care: Hand-wash in room temperature water, dry flat