Discover the latest pullover model designed by Evelyn Siatra for Biscotte Yarns!
Worked in the round bottom-up and seamless, with beautiful raglan shaping, Nefeli is an infinitely versatile piece. The garment is designed with one color fisherman’s rib, interrupted by stripes in two-color fisherman’s rib.
In addition to the knitting pattern, you need the following materials to knit your Nefeli pullover pattern:
- Biscotte Yarns – Bis-sock (85% merino wool, 5% nylon; 400 m/ 435 yds; 100 g and 200 m/ 219 yds; 50 g)
- MC – Vanille: 5 (5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8) 100g skeins
- CC1 – Night of Colors: 1 skein of 50 g
- CC2 – View of the Birds: 1 skein of 50 g
- CC3 – Comete: 1 skein of 50 g
- CC4 – Rockies: 1 skein of 50 g
NEEDLES AND NOTIONS
- Main Fabric: Circular needle size 3 mm/US 2.5 with cable length of 80 cm (32 in) OR SIZE NEEDED TO GET THE GAUGE and one set DPN of the same size.
- Ribbing: Circular needle 3 mm / US 2.5 with cable length of 80 cm (32 in) and one set DPN of the same size.
- 4 stitch markers,
- 4 long stitch holders to hold front, back and sleeve stitches
- Tapestry needle
Also available in kit HERE
SKILL LEVEL : Intermediate
SKILLS NEEDED : Work in the round with dpn or Magic loop, Fisherman’s Rib, other techniques described below in text.
GAUGE : 24 stitches and 58 rounds = 10 cm/4 in. over Fisherman’s Rib in the round. For best results, be sure to get the recommended gauge.
When counting rnds of Fisherman’s Rib to check gauge, each visible stitch in a knitted column represents two rounds worked: one round in which the stitch was worked as K1b or p1, and the next rnd in which the st was worked as a k1 or P1b. This means 10 visible sts in a column represent 20 rnds.
SIZES : S (M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL). Sample shown in Size M, 110 cm/43.25in. Bust, worn with 18.5 cm / 7.25in. ease.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS : Bust final circumference: 99.5 (110, 120, 130, 140.5, 150.5, 160.5, 170.5) cm; 39.25 (43.25, 47.25, 51.25, 55.25, 59.25, 63.25, 67.25) in.
Sleeve length: 42(42, 43.5, 44.5, 45.5, 47, 47, 47.5) cm/16.5 (16.5, 17.25, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 18.5, 18.75) in.
This pattern is offered in a numeric PDF format: add it to your cart and follow every step to complete your order: a link to download your pattern will be provided once the order is completed and you will also get this link by email (make sure to check your spams if you can't find the email in your inbox)
Je l'adore ce pull!
wow super beau. merci pour les beaux patrons que vous nous offrez