Spring has sprung and these beautiful Octothorpe fingerless mittens are the perfect accessory! Designed and hand-knit by Myriam Garçon with our DK Pure Aigue Marine and Epinette hand-dyed yarns – perfect for any outfit.
"Fingerless mittens with a crisscrossing line pattern that reminds the hashtag # sign" - Myriam Garçon
IN ADDITION TO THIS KNITTING PATTERN, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL TO KNIT THESE MITTENS -or the ORTOTHORPE KNITTING KIT is also available-
Biscotte Yarns - Dk Pure (90% merino, 10% silk; 260 meters (284 yds) per 115g skein)
- Main color (MC) : about 74 meters Aigue Marine
- Contrasting Color (CC): approximately 18 meters of Épinette color.
NEEDLES AND ACCESSORIES
- 12" (30 cm) circular needle; set of 4 double pointed needles 3.5 mm (US4) needles; tapestry needle. Note that this pattern can be work without circular needles, simply with a set of 4 double point needles, or with a longer circular needle using the "magic loop" method.
- A 4 mm crochet hook for embroidery
- 2 stitch markers: 1 marker for the beginning of round;1 additional marker of another color for the thumb insertion.
GAUGE 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) = 22 stitches and 32 rows in 3.5mm (US4) in stockinette stitch, after washing and blocking.
SIZE 8” (20 cm) high and 7” (17 cm) in circumference.
NOTE: This knitting pattern is sold as a PDF numeric file. A link to download this pattern will be provided by email after the order is completed.
Based on 1 review
Beau patron. Sur ma liste de projets