This beautiful yarn is made of 100% untreated merino Rambouillet wool, which is grown and processed in the USA.
The yarn is hand-dyed with great care in Montreal to create stunning colors that will enhance your knitting projects. Merica is perfect for knitting stranded colorwork designs, shawls, garments and winter accessories. You'll love the crisp and natural feel of the untreated Rambouillet wool, which creates a high-quality fingering weight yarn that is both beautiful and sustainable.
- Composition: 100% untreated merino Rambouillet
- Quantity: 411 meters per 100 grams skein
- Suggested needles: 2,25 to 2,75 mm
- Gauge: 28 to 32 stitches = 10 cm.
- Care: Hand washable in cold water and dry flat. Pre-washing skeins is recommended (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)