This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
INVERNESS is another reference to Scotland, a region that has always been a never-ending source of inspiration for me. I like to believe that in a previous life, I had an exciting existence in this corner of the world. - Louise
- Composition: 70% Merino wool, 30% Hemp
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 3,5 oz
- Length: 300 meters (328 yds)
- Gauge: 22 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 mm (US #4)
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Machine dry: This yarn has the property of stretching a lot when wet and regaining its shape when machine dried. If, after several washes/machine dryings, you notice that the garment has shrunk a bit, spray it with a little water and dry it flat, stretching it to the desired dimensions.
A yarn that can be worn summer or winter, machine washable and dryable. What more could you ask for? Whether you are knitting a scarf, a shawl or a sweater, there's nothing better than a beautifully crafted yarn designed by a passionate knitter for knitting enthusiasts.
Très douce, un vrai plaisir à tricoter et la couleur est magnifique. J’ai très hâte de porter mon tricot.
J’ai utilisé cette laine plusieurs fois. J’ai fait des châles , foulards et chandails . Une pur bonheur à tricoter
Superbe laine . Tellement agréable à travailler et un pur plaisir à porter
Curieuse d’essayer cette fibre qui feel buttery. J’ai mis du temps à choisir, trop de belles couleurs. Les employés nous laissent tout le temps et la tranquillité nécessaire. Excellent service.