The Festive Biscuit Vest by Nadya Stalling is a pretty design that combines a simple two-color mosaic and
structured knit and purl pattern stitch
This layer’s body is worked in the round from the bottom up to the armhole, and then the Back and Front are worked separately, back and forth.
After seaming, the shoulders, armhole, and neckline trims are worked in the round.
SKILL LEVEL : 3. Intermediate
A (B, C, D, E, F, G). Bust final circumference: 79 (92.5, 99.5, 108.5, 119.5, 128.5, 140) cm / 31 (35, 39, 42 ¾, 47, 50 ¾, 55) in.
7-11 cm; 3- 4 ½ in of positive ease is recommended.
THIS KNITTING KIT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING YARN AND THE FESTIVE BISCUIT VEST KNITTING PATTERN:
Biscotte Yarns – Hagrid (85% Merino Superwash and 15% Donegal, 165 m / 180 yds)
- MC – Aigue Marine: 3 (3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5) skeins.
- CC – Fraise: 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1) skein.
Three different size kits are available - For sizes A to G, shown above
- The kit A-B-C: Contains 3 skeins of Aigue-Marine + 1 skein of Fraise to knit sizes A, B or C.
- The kit D-E-F: Contains 4 skeins of Aigue-Marine + 1 skein of Fraise to knit sizes D, E, or F.
- The kit G: Contains 5 skeins of Aigue-Marine + 1 skein of Fraise to knit size G.
IN ADDITION TO THIS KNITTING KIT, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL TO KNIT THE BISCUIT FESTIVE VEST:
NEEDLES AND NOTIONS
- Main fabric: Circular needles with a cable length of 80 cm (32 in) or longer – 4.5 mm
- Ribbing: Circular needles with a cable length of 80 cm (32 in) – 3.75 mm (US # 5)
- Straight needles 4.5 mm (US7) for neck and shoulder shaping.
- Stitch holder
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
18 sts & 26 rounds = 10 cm (4 in) in Biscuit stitch after gentle blocking.
NOTE: This pattern is offered in a numeric PDF format: add it to your cart and follow every step to complete your order: a link to download your pattern will be provided once the order is completed, and you will also get this link by email (make sure to check your spams if you can't find the email in your inbox)