This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
ECUME is the french word for “sea foam” which is a foam made of sea water formed by a strong wind along the coast. For me, sea foam has a very strong symbolism. It represents the power of the elements, as majestic as they are terrifying, the beauty of the oceans and everything that lives in them... - Louise
- Composition: 70% Merino wool, 30% Hemp
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 3,5 oz
- Length: 300 meters (328 yds)
- Gauge: 22 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 mm (US #4)
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Machine dry: This yarn has the property of stretching a lot when wet and regaining its shape when machine dried. If, after several washes/machine dryings, you notice that the garment has shrunk a bit, spray it with a little water and dry it flat, stretching it to the desired dimensions.
Parfait pour le chandail Sunset Highway de Caitlin Hunter
Avec la Granola, le résultat est parfait. Belle laine qui se tricote bien. Très confortable à porter. Je l’adore.
Très douce, un vrai plaisir à tricoter et la couleur est magnifique. J’ai très hâte de porter mon tricot.
J’ai utilisé cette laine plusieurs fois. J’ai fait des châles , foulards et chandails . Une pur bonheur à tricoter
Superbe laine . Tellement agréable à travailler et un pur plaisir à porter