DK PURE LR VANKLEEK HILL
This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
VANKLEEK HILL is a community in Champlain Township, south of Hawkesbury in Eastern Ontario. In researching my ancestry, I discovered that my great-great-grandfather, Pierre Kelly, lived there towards the end of his life, at the beginning of the 20th century
- Composition: 90% Merino wool, 10% Silk
- Quantity (Weight): 115 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 260 meters (284 yds)
- Sample: 20 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 4 mm (US # 6)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat