DK PURE LR MATISSE
This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
Henri MATISSE is a key artist of the 20th century. He was renowned, among other things, for his simplified use of shapes and colors. My favorite Matisse work is Poissons Rouges, painted in 1912. I love everything about it, from the composition to the color palette!
- Composition: 90% Merino wool, 10% Silk
- Quantity (Weight): 115 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 260 meters (284 yds)
- Sample: 20 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 4 mm (US # 6)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat