DK PURE LR DELIA
This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
DELIA is the name of my great-grandmother of Irish descent: her grandparents (my great-great-great-grandparents), John Kelly and Mary Byrne immigrated to Canada around 1830, where they gave birth in 1838 to Pierre Kelly, Delia's father.
- Composition: 90% Merino wool, 10% Silk
- Quantity (Weight): 115 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 260 meters (284 yds)
- Sample: 20 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 4 mm (US # 6)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat