DK PURE LR CLAIR DE LUNE
This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
CLAIR DE LUNE by Claude Debussy is one of my favorite piano pieces. It's such a lovely, harmonious melody, it's impossible to forget it after hearing it even once.
- Composition: 90% Merino wool, 10% Silk
- Quantity (Weight): 115 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 260 meters (284 yds)
- Sample: 20 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 4 mm (US # 6)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat