Inspired by a holiday song I love very much, “Pretty Paper”, I decided to knit this circular yoke with textured stitch designs. The combination of easy to knit sticthes reminded me of the pretty ribbons and bows we use to wrap a gift for that special someone. - Andrea YetmanYARNS
- Louise Robert Design Collection - DK Pure 238m / 260yds / 90% Merino Superwash and 10% Silk.
- Louise Robert Design Collection - Super Sock 400m / 437yds 75% Merino wool, 25% Nylon.
- Biscotte Yarns - Hermione Kid Silk 420m / 459yds 75% Kid Mohair 25% Silk
SAMPLE 1 (above): Super Sock in Parchemin 2 (2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5) skeins, held with Hermoine in Vanilla 2 (2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4) skeins
SAMPLE 2 (below): DK Pure in Bonheur D’occasion – MC 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7 ) skeins
Hermione + Super Sock:
- Main Fabric: 6mm (US#10)–Circular needles of at least 32” (80cm) and preferred needles for small circumference knitting (or size needed to obtain gauge).
- Ribbing: 4.5mm (US#7)–Circulars of at least 32” (80cm) and preferred needles for small circumference knitting.
- Main Fabric: 4.5mm (US#7)–Circular needles of at least 32” (80cm) and preferred needles for small circumference knitting (or size needed to obtain gauge).
- Ribbing: 4mm (US#6)–Circulars of at least 32” (80cm) and preferred needles for small circumference knitting.
Hermione + Super Sock 17sts and 24 = 10 cm (4”) using larger needles on Stockinette stitch.
DK Pure 21sts and 27 rows = 10 cm (4”) using larger needles on Stockinette stitch.
XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL) / 36.5 (38.5, 41.5, 44, 46.5, 50, 55, 59, 61) inches; Finished Bust : 92 (96.5, 103.5, 110.5, 116.5, 124.75, 138, 148, 153) cm
Pretty Ribbons is knit seamless from the top down in a circular yoke construction and meant to be worn with 4 – 6 inches of positive ease. For reference, the samples in the photo are worn with 5 inches of positive ease. Follow the charts for your size and yarn weight. The sample that is knit double stranded with Hermoine and Super Sock is knit on larger needles so that the finished garment is light and airy. The stitch patterns are written and in chart form at the end of the pattern.
This pattern is offered as a PDF document. You must add the pattern to your cart, follow the steps to check out & a link to download the pattern will be emailed to you ♥
J'ai adoré tricoter ce chandail. Je projette d'en tricoter d'autres pour les offrir en cadeau.
Très joli ce chandail.
Un autre projet à venir
Un yoke circulaire texturé qui donne le goût de sortir nos aiguilles!
Tres beau patron agréable à faire