This hand-dyed sock yarn is made of 85% merino wool and 15% nylon.
Each skein is hand-dyed with care and contains 400 meters (434 yards) of soft and washable yarn to knit socks, shawls or any other project to be worn next to the skin!
- Composition: 85% merino wool sw, 15% nylon
- Quantity: 400 meters per 100 grams skein
- Suggested needles: 2,25 to 2,75 mm
- Gauge: 28 to 32 stitches = 10 cm.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
♥ ♥ ♥ Our semi-solid, variegated & speckled colours are also available in mini 50g skeins for a total of 200 meters of yarn! ♥ ♥ ♥
Discover our patterns made with this exquisite yarn here : Knitting patterns with Bis-Sock yarn
Note: Depending on inventory levels, our 100g skeins may be composed of 2 x 50g skeins from the same lot.
Based on 1 review