This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
ANN BOLEYN was the second wife to King Henry VIII of England. Her marriage to Henry VIII was the origin of the complex, and often tragic, political and religious change that was the English reform. Accused of adultery, incest and high treason, her husband, King Henry VIII, ordered her beheading.
"Seduce me. Write letters to me. And poems, I love poems. Ravish me with your words. Seduce me. "- Anne Boleyn, from The Love Letters of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn
- Composition: 70% Merino wool, 30% Hemp
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 3,5 oz
- Length: 300 meters (328 yds)
- Gauge: 22 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 mm (US #4)
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Machine dry: This yarn has the property of stretching a lot when wet and regaining its shape when machine dried. If, after several washes/machine dryings, you notice that the garment has shrunk a bit, spray it with a little water and dry it flat, stretching it to the desired dimensions.
Parfait pour le chandail Sunset Highway de Caitlin Hunter
Avec la Granola, le résultat est parfait. Belle laine qui se tricote bien. Très confortable à porter. Je l’adore.
Très douce, un vrai plaisir à tricoter et la couleur est magnifique. J’ai très hâte de porter mon tricot.
J’ai utilisé cette laine plusieurs fois. J’ai fait des châles , foulards et chandails . Une pur bonheur à tricoter
Superbe laine . Tellement agréable à travailler et un pur plaisir à porter