GRANOLA AIR DU TEMPS
This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.
AIR DU TEMPS is a french term generally meaning a trend, in fashion or the spirit of an era. For me, it's the name of the perfume that reminds me of my grandmother, Gabrielle. - Louise
- Composition: 70% Merino wool, 30% Hemp
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 3,5 oz
- Length: 300 meters (328 yds)
- Gauge: 22 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 mm (US #4)
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Machine dry: This yarn has the property of stretching a lot when wet and regaining its shape when machine dried. If, after several washes/machine dryings, you notice that the garment has shrunk a bit, spray it with a little water and dry it flat, stretching it to the desired dimensions.
A yarn that can be worn summer or winter, machine washable and dryable. What more could you ask for? Whether you are knitting a scarf, a shawl or a sweater, there's nothing better than a beautifully crafted yarn designed by a passionate knitter for knitting enthusiasts.
With the growing popularity of natural fibers and wool, knowing how to wash your woolies is a scorching topic!
Since we grew up in the era of synthetic fibers and the washing machine, the return to nature imposes a little reminder of the basic rules. Click here to find more info about how to wash hand-dyed yarns.
J’ai bien aimé tricoter cette, brute mais toute douce. Très naturelle
J’espère que mon homme aimera autant le porter que j’ai aimé la tricoter. C’est une belle laine souple et pas si chaude…un petite fin de séchage à la sécheuse lui assure une belle forme
Modèle Vertiligne avec la couleur Courtisane. il sera offert à ma maman pour Noël.
J’ai tricoté un débardeur, je suis confortable pour sa souplesse et il n’est pas trop chaud. J’adore le résultat!
Très belle laine,merci