With this hand-dyed yarn, you get the best of both worlds with its blend of merino, cashmere and nylon!
LaDouce MCN is a sport-weight yarn suitable to knit socks, baby garments, shawl or any project that you want to be soft and durable.
- Composition: 80% merino wool sw, 10% cashmere & 10% nylon
- Quantity: 350 meters (382 yards) 115 g skein
- Suggested needles: 2,75 - 3,5 mm (US #2 - 4)
- Gauge: 26-28 stitches = 10 cm
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and dry flat (find more info about hand-dyed yarns washing care HERE)
NOTE: if you want to use La Douce MCN to knit socks, remember that this yarn have less yardage than our regular sock yarn (Bis-Sock = 435 yards) so avoid extra long legs or work heel, toes and ribbing with a another contrasting color.