This hand-dyed artisanal yarn is no ordinary knitting yarn: the designer behind the knitting patterns Louise Robert Design meticulously created this beautiful collection.
It's by studying the color pallets that represent her life and career over the years that designer Louise Robert was able to imagine all of the variety available in these hand-dyed artisanal yarns.KLIMT, Gustav is a symbolist painter of the Nouveau Art movement. I always liked his aestheticism and style rich in detail, especially his use of arabesques very characteristic of Art Nouveau. - Louise
- Composition: 70% Merino wool, 30% Hemp
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 3,5 oz
- Length: 300 meters (328 yds)
- Gauge: 22 - 24 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 3,5 mm (US #4)
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Machine dry: This yarn has the property of stretching a lot when wet and regaining its shape when machine dried. If, after several washes/machine dryings, you notice that the garment has shrunk a bit, spray it with a little water and dry it flat, stretching it to the desired dimensions.
Très belle laine,merci
Très satisfaite, merci
J'ai adoré tricoter ce patron je l'ai fait avec la granola gingerbread et parchemin. Une fois lavé cette laine est tellement douce.c'est la deuxi;eme fois que je la tricote. Je vous mettrai une autre photo de mon pull une fois termin et bloqué.
J'adore cette laine.