We are happy to offer you exclusive knitting kits to knit the hat Courage, a design by PatricKnits!
Each knitting kit contains:
- 165g of DK PURE [90% merino wool superwash, 10% silk - 238 m/260 yds per skein of 115g]
- KIT 1 - DK 115g Madame B + 50g Ombrage + grey pompom***
- KIT 2 - DK 115g Fontainebleau + 50g Impératrice + red pompom***
- KIT 3 - DK 115g Salt & pepper + 50g Mouton noir + black pompom***
- KIT 4 - DK 115g Madame B + 50g Ombrage + white pompom**
- KIT 5 - DK 115g Charlie + 50g Caneva + cream pompom ***
The hat pattern Courage by PatricKnits in pdf format (a link to download your pattern will be sent by email)
***The fur pompom with snap fastener is OPTIONAL (select your kit with or without pompom according to your preference). Depending on availability, the pompoms are either from Tannerie des Bois-Francs or Akroche Tatuk
In addition to the knitting kit, you will need the following materials to knit this hat:
- Circular or DPN needles of 3.5 mm (US size 4) and 4mm (US size 6) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Tapestry needle to weave-in the ends.
- Pompom shown in recycled fur
- 2 cable needle
GAUGE 12 stitches = 2 inches in stockinette st.
SIZE Adult medium.