Berroco - Cambria Collection
You'll fall in love with Berroco's Cambria wool! A delicate blend of baby alpaca, linen and lyocell that produces a luxurious yarn of DK weight!
This yarn has incredible drape and stitch definition, perfect for spring knitting and crochet projects.
Made in Peru
- Yarn Fiber info: 60% alpaca (baby), 20% linen, 20% lyocell
- Hank Weight: 1,75 oz / 50 g
- Hank Lenght: 137 yds / 125 m
- Knitting Gauge: 21 sts & 28 rows = 4 " (10cm)
- Needle Size: 6 (US) / 4 mm
- Crochet Gauge: 19 sc & 25 rows = 4 "(10cm)
- Hook size: G (US) / 4 mm
- Yarn Wash Info: Hand wash in cold water.
Lay flat to dry.
What are we knitting with Cambria yarn? Berroco offers us several models and we are happy to present our favourites:
To knit the Pure Comfort Cardigan in the available XS sizes (S, M, L, XL, 2XL), you will need Berroco Cambria yarn in the following quantities:
Berroco Cambria: 14 (14, 16, 16, 18, 18) balls.