The color ARIGATÔ is part of the Yarn Signature Collection by PatricKnits. All colors in the SIGNATURE collection will have a thank you in different languages.
This yarn signature is an original collection that is hand dyed using 2 dyeing techniques including speckles and stripes in the same skein. This collection will consist of 10 skeins of different colors and will be available in fingering.
- Composition: 85% Merino superwashwool, 15% Nylon
- Quantity (Weight): 100 grams, 4 oz
- Length: 400 meters (437 yds)
- Sample: 28 - 32 stitches = 10 cm (4 in)
- Needles: 2.25 - 2.75mm (US 1 - 2)
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water, dry flat
Note that there may be a difference in color between lots. Sometimes, in a lot, the colors can be darker or lighter and other times, it can have more or less dots.