Quilter's Socks Pattern
Fun and original sock pattern to show off self-striping yarn! This sock design is a model by Louise Robert and was written for the Biscotte Mystery Sock Club.
Below is a list of knitting skills needed to work this pattern:
- Knit in the round
- Work stockinette stitch in back and forth rows (knit on right side and purl on wrong side)
- Increases (yarn over) and decreases
- Pick-up and knit stitches
- Grafting or "kitchener stitch"
In addition to the pattern, you will need the following to knit the Quilter's socks
- ¨Biscotte Yarns – Bis-sock : one skein of self-striping yarn (shown in LifeSaver colourway)
- ¨Circular needles size US-1.5 (2.5 mm)
- ¨Waste yarn or stitch holder
- ¨Tapestry needle
This pattern is available in a numeric PDF format. Add it to your cart and follow every steps to place your order. A link to download the pattern will appear at the end of your order and will be sent by email as well.